> On 12/4/2009 10:21 PM, Dale wrote:
>>
>> Thanks goodness for Konsole and being able to scroll up.
>
> Where I come from, we use " | less" :p

Meh, just > into /tmp and use anything you want to view it if you
really want to be hardcore.

Less is really crappy for emerges at console-login.  It requires you
to hold down the page-down button pretty much (unless there is some
option I don't know about?  Does captial G do it like in vi?)  I also
don't like that less makes my colors disappear.  Sure, it's not really
important, but I mostly say this so someone can tell me I'm wrong and
how to fix it.

This matters sometimes if I'm doing work at console to unbreak my
system and I'm getting an emerge error (not the colors, but the lack
of auto-refresh or tailing).

Regards,
daid