On 12/15/2009 09:38 AM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
On 12/15/2009 07:25 PM, walt wrote:
On 12/15/2009 04:50 AM, zhen wrote:
Hi.
Does anybody know how to make links from thunderbird to be opened in
firefox? I know there are options in about:config
(network.protocol-handler.app.http etc..). They worked before I updated
firefox to 3.5.4. At some moment I noticed I could't open links anymore.
What else can I do to enable opening of links?

It may depend on what desktop you use. In gnome, e.g., there is an item
in the System dropdown menu called "Preferred Applications" that must be
set properly because gnome (apparently) intercepts your mouse click.

I don't know if kde has such a thing, but I'm guessing it does.

It does, but Mozilla apps never honor it.

Interesting.  Mozilla apps use the gnome USE flag but not the KDE flag.