Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:55:06 -0600, Dale wrote:

I didn't post the whole thing but the part about the Blocks with a capital B. I have unmerged both lzma-utils and xz-utils but I still
get this error.  How can they block it when they are not installed
yet? I'm missing something here. I just don't see it.

One package is pulling in lzma-utils, another wants xz-utils.

emerge --oneshot xz-utils (which replaces lzma-utils) should fix this.

I have tried a few things but just to make sure, I tried this just to be sure. I unmerged both blockers and emerged xz-utils again, same block as before.

Ideas?

Dale

:-)