On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 03:41:31PM +0000, Penguin Lover Neil Bothwick squawked:
> > http://www.dslinux.org/
> > http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/
> >
> > DSLinux = Linux on the Nintendo DS
> > DSL = Damn Small Linux
>
> I knew about the latter of course, having already mentioned it. I'd also
> said I didn't know about the former, so a pointer to is is more helpful
> that anal ;-)

Yeah, the former was what I was thinking of... hence my comment about
predictable hardware. I've always assumed Damn Small Linux was for
embedded devices, but apparently I am way off base now that I've
looked at their website.

Cheers,

Marten:   There. Is. No. God.
Pintsize: If there is, He or She must think vomit and testicle
    injuries are hilarious.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1110 days, 22:04