Frank Steinmetzger schrieb am 10.01.2010 18:11:
> Hi Group
>
> one of the very last things I still need Win***s for is to wake me up in the
> morning: I set up a task schedule to launch a playlist with Winamp. Do you
> know of any way to let my laptop go on again automatically after I put it to
> sleep in its RAM?
>
> In case it helps: I'm running 32 bit i686, version 2.6.30.
>
> TIA

You can use the real time clock to wake up from suspend to ram.

# Set alarm to 0
echo 0 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm
# Set new alarm time
date '+%s' -d '+5 minutes' > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm
# Suspend to ram
echo mem >/sys/power/state

If you don't have /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm you need to enable rtc
support in your kernel.

--
Daniel Pielmeier