On Wednesday 13 January 2010 16:13:38 Arnau Bria wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm moving from amarok to exaile.
>
> Now I'm trying to configure my global shortcuts on XFCE. I've read
> somewhere (forums+google) that I should have some exaile plugin called
> "keyboard shortcut", but I don't have it when I open the plugin dialog
> box. I don't find any plugin in portage and I don't know if I have to
> manually download it or not (and where to get it).
>
> I'm using 0.2.99.
>
> Could someone that is already using exaile give me some help on this
> issue?

Thank your for bringing it to our attention!  I've been on a lookout for an
amarok replacement.

I just installed it so I'm not up to speed with it to answer your question,
but I am having a similar problem.  When I click on Shoutcast it complains
that there is a HTTP protocol missing:

"A HTTP protocol source plugin is required to play this stream, but not
installed."

Which one is that?  The shoutcast plugin is in there and enabled.
--
Regards,
Mick