Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 schrieb Christian Apeltauer:
> Hello list,
>  when I synced my portage tree today, I saw that kmail-4.4.0 needs
> kdelibs compiled with USE="semantic-desktop" and cannot be told to not
> use it. But I do not like the idea of semantic desktop and I will not
> install it.

I've had the same issue yesterday, but for another reason. I didn't want to
install yet another server backend, whose package is 70MB in size. I've
tried, but in the end, something needed semantic-desktop to be compulsory. So
I gave up and waited the half hour to download that bloody virtuoso. :-/
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
Why did the tachyon cross the road?