On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 05:38:06AM -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:
How can I force a text only console when installing from live cd?
(This is the most recent livecd for x86 on www.gentoo.org)

There appears only gentoo or gentoo-nofb...as boot choices and either
of those ends in a gui.

Usually I'm using gentoo-livedvd, but I think "gentoo nox" should work
with cd too (it is on "option" page when booting)...

But what I find strange is that only one single terminal is opened.
Trying Alt+F2 or Ctrl+Alt+F2 does not switch me to other one...

Jarry