Mark David Dumlao wrote:
On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Daniel Wagener<st...@gmx.net>  wrote:
autounmask --pretend maybe?

Thanks guys, I'll look into that a little later :)

I'll add this as well. If you use autounmask and you have portage.unmask and friends as a directory, it names each file and does them separately. So, if you use it and don't like it, just delete the file and do something else.

If you still have package.unmask and friends as a file, it separates each run into the file. It tells where it starts and where it ends so it is a lot easier to delete things if you don't like or want something there anymore.

It's pretty neat.

Dale

:-)  :-)