On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:35:25 +0800, Xi Shen wrote:

> i can only start one chromium window. if i try to drag one tab off the
> main window, i got the follow error message:

This used to work for me, but now it just crashes Chromium, which
presumably started after the recent Chromium update. However, opening a
second Chromium window and then dragging the tab from one window to the
other does work.

> looks like this feature is not complete yet...do we have other way to
> do this? having too many tabs in one window is terrible.

You could also try the TooManyTabs extension.

--
Neil Bothwick

Top Oxymorons Number 42: Airline Food