stosss wrote:
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:28 AM, Dale<rdalek1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I think I have it set up on the gmail server to do whatever Seamonkey says.
  Then I have to set up Seamonkey to send text only to gentoo.org and kde.org
.  Those are the two mailing lists I regularly reply to.  I only want plain
text to the mailing lists and html for everyone else.  I send pics and other
things to other folks.

I assume that is what you are talking about.  I have not been able to get
gmail to send me a copy.  I know the mailing list software sends a copy back
but gmail won't let me get it over pop access.
sorry, I was talking about setting gmail to send you a copy of your email.

Where is that setting? I have looked but maybe they are calling it something that I'm not recognizing. I just looked again and they have added a LOT of new settings. I don't see that one tho. It is hiding from me and I would really like to have that.

Dale

:-)  :-)