gt-jdbc-oracle is included in the Oracle plugin download for GeoServer:
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Download

(select your GeoServer version, and see lower down the page for Oracle)

Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineering Team Leader
Australian Resources Research Centre