Hi All

This is a tomcat6 question - but someone else may know...

I am currently experiencing the different XY behaviour (WFS 1.1, 1.0 behave
differently by default) in a vanilla geoserver 2.0.2.

I dont want to set the system property like
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/The+axis+order+issue
suggests, as I have other applications running in my container.

How do I do this:

System.setProperty("org.geotools.referencing.forceXY", "true");

inside my webapp (not at container level - at the context level?)

I am using tomcat6.

Regards

Terry Rankine