On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Simone Giannecchini
<simone.giannecch...@geo-solutions.it> wrote:
> Ciao Roger,
> we are running more tests on the WMS cascading feature
> to iron out a few bugs. This sounds like something we have already run into.
>
> Let's see what andrea can tell us.

Ah yeah, I started looking into that and I know why it's not working:
axis flipping.
That WMS is a 1.3 version and flips the axis of geographic srs. Our code is not
able to handle all the flips back and forth (GS internally works in
lon/lat order)

Senior Software Engineer

55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy