Hello,

i’m trying to use the validation
engine to check features before they are inserted or updated. I configured the
following XML file, to check that all features are not null or zero:

FeatureCheck
Integrity Check Description

Attr Check
Checks all id's are non null, non zero values.
Null Zero

attributeName
*

But if I do an update or insert transaction, it will be successful even if the
attribute is null or zero. Also
the plugins are configured well. It seems to me that this check is
never made. So, do I have to activate this validation engine somewhere or
anything else?
Will a transaction be cancelled if the check fails?

Best regards

Jan Gosda
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.