Hi, Andrea,

Thank you for your reply.  Actually, my data directory was not empty, but I
went ahead and tried your suggestion of using a minimal data directory per
your link.  Unfortunately, I got the same result, although I wasn't sure if
the error messages were exactly the same as before.

I will keep plugging away at this.  Cheers!

Howard