Hello.

I am using Geoserver 2.0.1 with the corresponding SQL Server 2.0.1 module.

Since our IT dept upgraded SQL Server 2008 from 32-bit to 64-bit, Geoserver
no longer connects properly.
All the connection parameters are unchanged from the 32-bit version - I am
using a number of other client products and have not had to change any
settings with them.
Even the port number of the SQL instance has not changed.

When I try to create a new layer, using the defined SQL Server store, the
Geoserver web page only shows the following tables ..

spt_fallback_db   Publish
spt_fallback_dev  Publish
spt_fallback_usg  Publish
spt_monitor       Publish
spt_values        Publish

Is there a version of Geoserver and the SQL Server module that works with
64-bit SQL Server 2008 ?

Regards,
David Collins