I have been chasing round the web trying to find out how to import a
directory of TIFF (I could make the GeoTIFF) files into GeoServer.
I have a directory of 68 TIF files. This is OrdnanceSurvey OpenData. I can
get the World files for the data and I (think) I have also converted them to
GeoTIFF files.
I can add an individual file (e.g. SH67.tif) to GeoServer and that displays
as one tile in GeoServer layer preview.
Is there a simple way to add all the files in one go.
I have tried ImageMosaic but always seemed to get the error. I have tried
the fix at
http://geo-solutions.blogspot.com/2010/05/fix-geotools-and-geoserver-not-able-to.html
and it seems to make serving the tiles extremely slow (This is an AWS
instance).

Has anybody got GeoServer successfully serving the OS OpenData
OSVectorMapDistrictRaster data