From: andrea.a...@gmail.com [mailto:andrea.a...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Andrea
Aime
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 4:51 PM
To: Guntu, Ashok (IS) (Contr)
Cc: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: EXT :Re: [Geoserver-users] Zoom bases feature filtering.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Guntu, Ashok (IS) (Contr)
<ashok.gu...@ngc.com<mailto:ashok.gu...@ngc.com>> wrote:
Hello,

I need to select which features to display based on the zoom level.  When I a
creating a parameterized layer, I have access to the bounding box but not the
zoom.  Is there an easy solution here?

Can't you work using sld min and max scale denominators?

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead