Hi Juergen,

In WFS 2.0 when you specify a single query with multiple type names it
implies you are doing a join which requires a filter to define the join
condition. Is that what you are actually wanting to do?

If you just want to dump all the data without ajoin you need to use
multiple Query elements, each with a single type name:

<wfs:Query typeNames="bvv:bayern_ex" srsName="${CRS}" />
<wfs:Query typeNames="bvv:lkr_ex" srsName="${CRS}" />
etc....

-Justin

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Jürgen Weichand <
juergen.weich...@bvv.bayern.de> wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I'm trying to define a Stored Query for INSPIRE („Get Spatial Dataset
> Operation“), which return all FeatureTypes („a Dataset“) in one response.
>
> I tried the following Stored Query Definition without success --> Join
> query must specify a filter
>
> <wfs:CreateStoredQuery service="WFS" version="2.0.0"
> xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0";
> xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0";
> xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2";
> xmlns:fes="http://www.opengis.net/fes/2.0";
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
> xmlns:bvv="http://www.geodaten.bayern.de";
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0
> http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0/wfs.xsd
> http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2
> http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd";
> xmlns:ns1="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1";>
> <wfs:StoredQueryDefinition id="InspireStoredQueryBeispiel">
> <Title>INSPIRE pre-defined WFS Stored Query Example</Title>
> <!-- Definition Variablen -->
> <wfs:Parameter name="CRS" type="xsd:string" />
> <wfs:Parameter name="DataSetId" type="xsd:string" />
> <wfs:Parameter name="Language" type="xsd:string" />
> <wfs:QueryExpressionText returnFeatureTypes="bvv:bayern_ex bvv:lkr_ex
> bvv:gmd_ex bvv:regbez_ex bvv:vg_ex"
> language="urn:ogc:def:queryLanguage:OGC-WFS::WFS_QueryExpression">
> <wfs:Query typeNames="bvv:bayern_ex bvv:lkr_ex bvv:gmd_ex bvv:regbez_ex
> bvv:vg_ex" srsName="${CRS}" />
> </wfs:QueryExpressionText>
> </wfs:StoredQueryDefinition>
> </wfs:CreateStoredQuery>