On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Chris Gervais <chris.gerv...@gmail.com>wrote:

> List,
>
> I'm so close and I hate to open up old wounds but there is one last part
> of the whole 'TIME' problem that I have not yet figured out. I'm
> successfully adding time series data to Geoserver via REST using external
> imagemosaics and if I go into the layer and click to enable the TIME
> dimension then my capabilities document is correct. Is there a way to set
> the time Dimension to be on programmatically when I add the layer to avoid
> having to go into the Layer's dimension tab?

Yes, you can. Just to it once manually, look how the feature type/coverage
xml has been modified,
and then you can mimick it by a PUT REST call

This is actually something general, data configuration there is nothing you
can do via the UI
that you cannot do via REST, just do it once via the UI, inspect the
modified object via
REST, and you'll learn how to do the same via a PUT call.

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead