Agrifood Research Finland

Lähettäjä: Darren Hardy [d...@stanford.edu]
Lähetetty: 9. elokuuta 2013 21:26
Vastaanottaja: Geoserver
Aihe: [Geoserver-users] GeoServer cluster running against PostGIS cluster

Hi,

What is the most common way to cluster both the GeoServer instances and the
PostGIS instances for high availability? The user documentation doesn't seem to
indicate how to create clustered database connection pools from GeoServer to
PostGIS. The examples I've seen have a single GeoServer instance pairs with a
single PostGIS instance.

Thanks,
-Darren
--