On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Christian Mueller <
christian.muel...@os-solutions.at> wrote:

> For basic auth,  the principal seems to be  a String.
>
> @Andrea, what do you think about code proposal ?

I did open a ticket for it, to avoid losing the idea, and Justin agreed:
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOS-6144

First one that has a chance/need can do the commit I guess?

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead