Hello Tukang,
I don't think this is an errori specific to GeoServer or WMS, it seems to
me more likely a client issue. Maybe you should try to get more info on the
OpenLayers mailing list.

My guess is that the browser is not able to recognize the certificate and
you get a worning.

Maybe a possible solution could be to use a proxy that downloads the tiles
from the secured connection and send them back to your client over HTTP
unless you have specific security constraints on the image contents.

==
Meet us at GEO Business 2014! in London! Visit http://goo.gl/fES3aK for
more information.

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more