On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Wojciech Misiara <
wojciech.misi...@tonkin.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am currently running GeoServer Version 2.1.3.
>
> The problem we are having is that the GeoServer has to be restarted very
> often as our forms from the website stop working.
>
> Once it is restarted everything is back to normal.
>
> The site is written in html and Javascript.
>
> Will the upgrade to Geoserver 2.5 resolve this issue for us?

I have no idea, but at least you should get help if you use a 2.5, 2.1.3 is
outdated and not supported
by the community anymore (commercial providers may provide you support for
that, that's a different
matter though).

Meet us at GEO Business 2014! in London! Visit http://goo.gl/fES3aK
for more information.