Franck:

We have a user list for discussion of tips, tricks and issues setting up
GeoServer. We keep the geoserver-devel list open for volunteers who are
working on the GeoServer codebase to make it better for everyone.

If you would like to be helpful you could report you issue to the issue
tracker.

These communication tips, and email list / issue tracker instructions, are
available on our website:

http://geoserver.org/comm/

-- Jody

Jody Garnett