Hi Andrea, no problem, I will just fix the recode as Jody suggested, that
is a great way to do things and keeps the code small so woudl be good for
you to test. I can alos give you my first cut as well, that is a little
more traditions. Will zip them up and send them a bit later on.
Cheers
Mark Cupitt

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.