My simple application gives me the following error
"QUERY_LAYERS contains layers not cited in LAYERS. It should be a proper
subset of those instead". Yes, i do not want to query all layers so under
the 'layers' parameter under 'get feature info' i skipped adding a layer.
What should be the correct approach? How can i get rid of the error message?

Thanks