Hello everybody,

First I would congratulate the email group, it has been very useful the
past several years.

Come to my problem, I'm working for the first time with a huge amount of
spatial data, more than 1 million rows per table and being able to reach 50
million lines. I'm in a line of research based on the zoom to reduce and
summarize the data and I am also doing tests with MongoDB and SOLR.

I would like suggestions for working with this amount of information.

Thank you in the helpfulness of everyone.

All the best

*Daniel Bevilacqua*
*55 19 981383157*