Hi

I have uploaded an update of OS mastermap into postgis

When I check in postgis using qgis the data has been updated

But when  check layer preview the data is old

I have done a reseed generating all tiles and the timestamps on the files match
the date I did the reseed

I must have missed something but I cant think what

Mark Ismail
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It may contain privileged
information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It must not be
distributed without consent. If you are not one of the intended recipients,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain
this email or any part of it and do not take any action based on it.

Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the individual
sender, and not of Knowsley MBC. Legally binding obligations can only be
created for, or be entered into on behalf of, Knowsley MBC by duly authorised
officers or representatives.

Knowsley MBC excludes any liability whatsoever for any offence caused, any
direct or consequential loss arising from the use, or reliance on, this e-mail
or its contents. We believe but do not warrant that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus free. You must therefore take full responsibility for
virus checking and no responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising
from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. Knowsley MBC
reserves the right to monitor and/or record all e-mail communications through
its network in accordance with relevant legislation.