Sameer,

as you indicate below, the log files, especially full stack traces, are essential to investigate this problem.

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 04/12/17 23:49, Abdool, Sameer wrote:
Good Morning,

I'm currently using Geoserver v2.12.0 combined with Java v1.8.141.
Geoserver is running as a windows service though Apache Tomcat v9.0.1

I haven't had any issues so far until Java gets updated to a minor higher that
X.X.141
I then get the error message as displayed in the subject line.

Application updates are managed centrally for obvious reasons.
My server is a 2012 R2 VM running off vSphere.

I have had to revert my VM several times now to get Java back to version
1.8.144 so Geoserver could run.

Because getting into more technical aspect of the problem my question is:
Has anyone experienced issues running Geoserver from the following spec as
described below?

Windows 2012 R2 VM
Geoserver 2.12.0
Apache Tomcat 9.0.1
Java 1.8.151

PS: I will go into more details afterwards (i.e. log files (Tomcat/Geoserver),
what I've done to try to troubleshoot the problem, etc...)

Thanks in advance for taking the time to look into it.

Kind Regards,
Sameer

Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>
Director