Hi Andrea,
not sure this is useful for our real use case. In our case we can send this
estimate from the backend. In particular we are using the "wps-remote"
plugin which completely relies on backend processes decoupled by an XMPP
layer.

Nevertheless, my intention is to include this parameter on the proposal,
even though this will be optional, since it is possible that some Processes
instances in the future might use it and provide really useful information
to the client.

Il giorno ven 13 lug 2018 alle ore 10:45 Andrea Aime <
andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it> ha scritto:

> [...]
>>

>> *NamesDefinitionData type and valuesMultiplicity and useOwnerUnambiguous
>> identifier of a user within a WPS instance.Filters out all the jobs not
>> anonymous or not belonging to the specified user.Character String aZero or
>> one (optional).IdentifierUnambiguous identifier of a process within a WPS
>> instance.Filters out all the jobs not belonging to the specified process
>> identifier.ows:Identifier Value shall be one of the process identifiers
>> listed in the ProcessSummary elements in the Capabilities document.Zero or
>> one (optional).StatusWell-known identifier describing the status of the
>> job.Filters out all the jobs with an Execution Status different from the
>> one specified.String{PENDING, RUNNING, FAILED, CANCELED, FINISHED} bZero or
>> one (optional).OrderByOne of the OWNER, IDENTIFIER, STATUS.The Response
>> Document will be ordered accordingly to the value specified. If not value
>> has been specified, the list of Processed will be ordered by Identifier and
>> ExecutionDate.String{OWNER, IDENTIFIER, STATUS}Zero or one (optional).a) It
>> must match one of the usernames available on the Server, if any available.
>> GetStatusesListResponse contents may vary accordingly to security
>> constraints.b) The basic status set is defined in
>> http://docs.opengeospatial.org/is/14-065/14-065.html
>> <http://docs.opengeospatial.org/is/14-065/14-065.html> Table 3. Additional
>> states may be defined by certain operations or extensions of this standard.*
>>

> Makes sense yes.
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>
> ==
>
> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
> http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf
> Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa
> (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549
> http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
> ------------------------------------------------------- *Con riferimento
> alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 -
> Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni
> circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali
> allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
> destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
> errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le
> sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended
> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
> disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679
> “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information
> herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
> have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by

Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686