Good evening GeoServer community,

To start out with I would like to thank everyone who has signed up and
tested a few pages:

   - Alexandre Gacon
   - Peter Smythe
   - Andrea Aime
   - GeoSpatial Techno
   - Marcus Lingenfelder

With their help we about 1/4 of the way through reviewing the pages:

   - We identified a consistent problem with complicated tabes not
   rendering (tables with. Nested notes and figures), these are now processed
   into definition lists.

https://jodygarnett.github.io/geoserver/data/raster/imagemosaic/configuration/#primary-configuration-file
   - Definition lists are styled to look like tables (see what I did
   there!) which works out great for documenting step by step instructions
   where field entry is needed.
   https://jodygarnett.github.io/geoserver/
   - Examples that change based on version and release are correct (big
   improvement, you can now cut and paste command line examples):
   https://jodygarnett.github.io/geoserver/installation/docker/
   - The download, download extension and download community modules
   external links look good (we can give it the nice appearance like the
   docker page later):
   https://jodygarnett.github.io/geoserver/extensions/geopkg-output/install/

While I think we are through the big problems I still need to ask for your
help:

   1. I would like to ask 10 volunteers
   2. If everyone can review 30 pages each we will be done
   3. Lots of pages can be reviewed in under 1-2 mins:
   - locate a row that "needs review"
   - click on the "origional" link and open in an other tab
   - click on the "migrated" link and open in an other tab
   4. Swap between the pages to check
   5. If they are the same (no content is lost), update the review column
   to be done
   6. If they are different change "needs review" to describing what is
   different:
   - many pages will have "block quotes" when none were intended (this is
   something we need to fix by hand before conversion)

*Popular request*

Reviewers asked to "see the markdown" that was generated.

   - Each page has a view source button at the top showing the generated
   markdown
   - Links to both the original rst and generated md are now available in
   the review spreadsheet

*Sign up sheet*

I am going to be focused on the 2.25-RC release candidate this week; but I
would like to check back next week with a list of things to fix.

The sign up spreadsheet is here: mkdocs review
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HMqUpTirEwwSQfeNYikPjU0aFMl0-W4Xj44cg8V_VJA/edit?usp=sharing>
(open
spreadsheet and ask for edit access).

Please reply if you have any questions - I appreciate your help.

Thanks to my employer, and GeoCat Live product, for the opportunity to work
on this activity.
--
Jody Garnett