From: Jean-Christophe Bastin <jcbas...@thelis.be>
Sent: Montag, 22. April 2024 16:41
To: Calliess Daniel Ing. <daniel.calli...@stadt-salzburg.at>; 'geoserver-users'
<geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: WMS broken after GeoServer Update (SAXException)

Hello Daniel,

I found a solution. I don't know if this is the same behavior than your
parameter DENTITY_RESOLUTION_ALLOWLIST=*.
In Configuration, Global, you have "Unlimited resolution of XML external
entities (security risk)" (this is translated from french, sorry if it's not
exactly the same words).
After checked and applied changes, the error is gone when consulting layers.
BUT, I see the "security risk" with this parameter, and I don't know what is it
exactly.

If someone can explain what is it talking about, I'll appreciate it :)

Many thanks.

Jean-Christophe