這樣 算我剛好有血腥照 不算個懶叫臉
d1grfy39ztai4o.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/images/membership/benefits/acp-email-sig-master-rgb.png

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4WvVpxjs39JiWs0DlQpEDVPkVE8zWQ_yXGWqg_yEb6vXZ24BowbRPs17KvXc9aKbwA2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4R628Y5kGJdc_10NW9GpxbnhgdGNZ5xMbT1jQXXNPJtTfWjtvy3ThXWoYVLCI27w4w2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4cCq_IplesTWlVAxoy-Qwa-HNYukWA6f5lglWxqhjzsLN40nJWtXRp7PtdrYsRjrJA2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4VkVFopYiUkfc_mv8OKLoAoR909AjIzeIUx9625jzV_yoXv6146rjwe1lJJVLk5wLw2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4R84IGhhWCaLLvo-yKkiNIzGZKZJrKlz1iH2RqD8QWbQLyiBBx7HsvfqPFv1KM9HYw2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4btk7hYWQg1z2kX5nceTBeZl0CLQkuqczRh2CGMVyUH-4i4SvXVCXqKsa-Sqund4EA2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4bKB9i5JcPA7K-SjEXcuPVVVrXzaRGTMZefhtJAvGOh_zYa1TCmaxzxu3qmE3tiZUg2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4accNHXz-lYTJ0NRgvdwv3rDVqRv_U1pjJYM7_07_QhiIWx0Zp-n-gfXbi5Y0t6Lfw2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/Sys/Profile/PhotoGallery/43401/0/226431?memberId=57474101&dh=24&cppr=0

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4XveGEGMqpC9PNldWuG5ANmeZvBlYhDALnTvm6iu4LT-ulT1E8T_YB2KqDhbT4JycA2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4SzN0476R5hPkVEPdTqOAxxFFbFR4EgPlN7QOlUJPjATmSA-zBgdW12y7WlxWjYZ8w2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4UDQ-nLw95DqsZJ7pTPY6Aq0i-7l-_Su8wILhkl6AgsfQLe5fdN8OQsPzD4bPp9EWQ2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4bXgChfdh9AR9OAygHxsGgXdxfZCPNqwdaL_9of_lRbiPcTwkJMRd4ZG-CCW7Ewh4Q2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4amezH8y5IVXnoHqq2yY0mfBMRVjI6PXuWJyGoPinVNxhy_JWn2aLpz1HmrHwA3EeQ2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4dwBgTDB2jyXS_kePhssCzESNnQRrQh_sjZzo2sVjCwAg5zg-ZiqKieioz_Uog545Q2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4SqvOZfWLrRfNy_78c_wIcXrn5ZuRQpiM2nx_mNeBfUcYciShWD06cT2fO6wCY_MkA2

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4SqvOZfWLrRfNy_78c_wIcXrn5ZuRQpiM2nx_mNeBfUcYciShWD06cT2fO6wCY_MkA2

  https:royalairforcesassociation.my.site.comcommunitysmy-details ID:00597651

https://membersuite.aala.org.au/resources/photo/uTljNHN_T9II2VPclRSi4eNGxo-iDlx56HJskPvqiCgSwf09BXS9R6u9s_iz4HlVFpFNCS2VqbU4CKumISoOHA2

    在 2024年4月25日 星期四 下午06:13:20 [GMT+8], Armando
Forlani<armando.forl...@tfl.gov.uk> 寫道:

Hi Jody,

I’ll have a look at how I can contribute to the doc. This is however a
temporary solution as the Windows service method was the easiest way to get
this up and running quickly.

Having a user to start the service so that GeoServer has access to the network
folders shared with this one user.. it’s not really a solution. There must be a
way in Windows to somewhat allow folders access to the service itself rather
than a particular user (security may be an issue with this).

Having said that, we’ll likely deploy GeoServer as a TomCat servlet (I believe
this is the preferred options suggested in the documentation) and setup LDAP
logins (as authentication provider) making use of existing AD groups and all
that. Am I right to assume GeoServer would see the folders/mapped drives of the
user logged into it? Even if GeoServer was started as a service (TomCat
webapp)? In other words, does GeoServer delegate shared folder access to
Windows through LDAP?

Please note that, although the intention is to couple a database with GeoServer
(either Oracle or PostgreSQL), I find the use of GeoPackage files on network
folder a really good addition to GeoServer and invaluable to visualise the
output of small projects/analyses.

Thanks,

Armando