Sorry for my questions that probably have easy answers. Has anyone seen
this error message?

FactoryRegistry scanForPlugins
WARNING: Can't load a service for category MathTransformProvider.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/media/jai/WarpAffine
    at sun.misc.Service$LazyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    at
org.geotools.factory.FactoryRegistry.scanForPlugins(FactoryRegistry.java:421)

I thought maybe I hadn't loaded a necessary library, but I can find no
reference to javax/media/jai/WarpAffine. I know I'm probably missing
some useful but easy piece of information, and I hope someone will tell
me what it is.

Best regards,

Amy