Tim Englich a écrit :
>> I am looking for a possibility to transform an georefrenced image to an
>> other coordinatereferencesystem.
>> E.g. from EPSG:4326 to EPSG:32632
>> Provide GeoTools such a functionality? Do anyone know a (Java)-library
>> which can do that.

CoordinateReference sourceCRS = CRS.decode("EPSG:4326");
CoordinateReference targetCRS = CRS.decode("EPSG:32632");
RenderedImage image = ...
Envelope imageEnvelope = ...
imageEnvelope.setCoordinateReferenceSystem(sourceCRS);
GridCoverage2D coverage = coverageFactory.create("My coverage", image,
envelope);
coverage = Operations.DEFAULT.resample(coverage, targetCRS);

        Martin