Hi Gabriella,
Simone is almost finishing a brand new RasterSymbolizer much more powerful
than the actual implementation. It will allow you to assign colors to your
custom categories, select color bands and more funcitonalities.
So if you can wait some more few days, you can play with it very soon. For
any further information on the RasterSymbolizer, at this time Simone is the
best person who ask, I guess.

On 8/24/07, Gabriella Turek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The raster symbolizer is really a bear, I still don't think I have it
> right. So more elucidations on this matter are always welcome :-)
> gaby
>

> > Looking at your example you *did* supply a raster symbolizer. Have you
> > tried stepping through the code to see if your symbolizer is applied? I
> > had a horrible time upgrading the uDig raster rendering code to GeoTools
> > 2.4 (the "new" GridCoverageRenderer does not have good javadocs.
> >
> > I would check the @author tag on that file and start sending email).
> > Simone, Martin, Andrea and Alessio are listed - these are the people
> > best able to help.
> >
> > Jody
>

> --
> **     Gabriella Turek               [EMAIL PROTECTED]      **
> ** National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research (NIWA) **
> ** PO Box 8602 Christchurch New Zealand    +64-3-343-8067    **

Eng. Alessio Fabiani
Vice-President /CTO GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via Carignoni 51
55041  Camaiore (LU)