Ciao,
you have checked out the code at the wrong path. The current svn
version of the coveragetools should be located under
/gt/modules/unsupported/coveragetools. I provided to remove the old
directory under spike which was capturing a really old version of the
code.

You should be able to check out and build the code from the above
location without problems. If this does not applies to you, please,
let us know.

Regards,
Simone.

On Jan 14, 2008 11:19 AM, 2StepForward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I looking forward to build the java tool MosaicIndexBuilder to use the
> GeoServer module IndexMosaic.
> I'm not sure if I'm to stupid to take the right way to build it or whatever.
> This steps I gone to realise the build.
>
> 1.) I have installed the maven, eclipse and have got a check out of the
> Revision 28743: /geotools/trunk/ and /geotools/trunk/spike/coveragetools
> with svn.
>
> 2.) After that, I have got all important jar's from the m2/repository/ with
> maven which are referenced from the classpath in the coveragetools.
>
> 3.) Than I imported the MosaicIndexBuilder Project into my eclipse, an now
> the troubles have started.
>
> I get only one error in the Build -> The Project was not build since its
> build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for
> org.geotool.factory.Hints.
>
> 4.) I have search for the class factory and founnd it in the
> gt2-main-2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar.
>
> Knows anyone a bit of the error or has anyone a piece of solution to solve
> this error.
>
> Thanks for every answer, or tip how I can do it correct.
> Greets
>
> --

Eng. Simone Giannecchini
President /CEO GeoSolutions S.A.S.