Hello,
To get a classpath and project file, you can use the command "mvn
eclipse:eclipse".
As an instance, if you need to set up an eclipse project for the unsupported
module "coveragetools", you can enter (using command line) the
gt-trunk/gt/modules/unsupported/coveragetools folder
and run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" there. It will create a proper classpath and
project files. Finally, you can import the project from eclipse.

Regards,
Daniele

PS: I will update the links of the cited document.

On Jan 14, 2008 1:57 PM, 2StepForward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Simone,
>
> thank's for your answer. I have try to use the coveragetools from the
> /trunk/gt/modules/unsupported/coveragetools directory, but there is no
> classpath and project file.
> I'm not sure, if it's possible for me to use it as project in eclipse
> without these tow files. Sorry, but I'm not so spezialised confirmed with
> geotools, but maybe it look's not realy easy to build as project without
> the
> classpath and project file.
>
> Oh, your revision increasing had make the following Link to a blank at
> Link:
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDOC/Using+the+ImageMosaic+plugin
> codehouse side.
>
> Thank's and Greetings
>

> Simone.Giannecchini wrote:
> >
> > Ciao,
> > you have checked out the code at the wrong path. The current svn
> > version of the coveragetools should be located under
> > /gt/modules/unsupported/coveragetools. I provided to remove the old
> > directory under spike which was capturing a really old version of the
> > code.
> >
> > You should be able to check out and build the code from the above
> > location without problems. If this does not applies to you, please,
> > let us know.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Simone.
> >
> > On Jan 14, 2008 11:19 AM, 2StepForward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I looking forward to build the java tool MosaicIndexBuilder to use the
> >> GeoServer module IndexMosaic.
> >> I'm not sure if I'm to stupid to take the right way to build it or
> >> whatever.
> >> This steps I gone to realise the build.
> >>
> >> 1.) I have installed the maven, eclipse and have got a check out of the
> >> Revision 28743: /geotools/trunk/ and
> /geotools/trunk/spike/coveragetools
> >> with svn.
> >>
> >> 2.) After that, I have got all important jar's from the m2/repository/
> >> with
> >> maven which are referenced from the classpath in the coveragetools.
> >>
> >> 3.) Than I imported the MosaicIndexBuilder Project into my eclipse, an
> >> now
> >> the troubles have started.
> >>
> >> I get only one error in the Build -> The Project was not build since
> its
> >> build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for
> >> org.geotool.factory.Hints.
> >>
> >> 4.) I have search for the class factory and founnd it in the
> >> gt2-main-2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar.
> >>
> >> Knows anyone a bit of the error or has anyone a piece of solution to
> >> solve
> >> this error.
> >>
> >> Thanks for every answer, or tip how I can do it correct.
> >> Greets
> >>
> >> --

> > --
> > Eng. Simone Giannecchini
> [...]