Ciao Milton,
as far as I know the fix branch was set up by jody a while ago to make
fixes on the fid generation, of course he could be able to tell you
more than this.
However, if you want to play with the 2.5 live branch you should
always refer to the 2.5.x svn dir.

Simone.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Cédric Briançon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Milton Jonathan a écrit :
>> Hello people,
>>
>> I hope this is an easy one: I'm not sure which flavor of 2.5 I should
>> work with when downloading the source from the SVN. I was downloading
>> branch 2.5.x, but there is also 2.5-fix. And then there is also the
>> maven version 2.5-SNAPSHOT, which I'm not sure corresponds to one of those.
>>
>> So, put simply: should I work with 2.5.x? Will compiling that give me
>> the same result as referencing the jars from 2.5-SNAPSHOT?
>>

> The branch 2.5.x products jars in version 2.5-SNAPSHOT.
> I don't know what is the goal of the branch 2.5-fix, but Jody should be
> able to answer, as it seems he has commited on it.
>
> Regards,
> Cédric
>> Thanks for all and sorry for the bother ;)
>> Milton

Eng. Simone Giannecchini
GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Owner - Software Engineer