Hello,
I wanted to test the s3 geotiff module to read cogs from a minio instance.

It was actually quite simple to set up, but I have not been able to do
range requests.
The whole image seems to be read every time instead.

Can anyone with experience tell me what I might be doing wrong?

My super simple code is this:

System.setProperty("s3.properties.location", "/path/to/s3.properties");
S3GeoTiffReader reader = new S3GeoTiffReader(new
S3ImageInputStreamImpl("main://cogs/eu_dem_v22_itnord4326_cog512.tif"));
GeneralParameterValue[] generalParameter = // omitting the creation of
GP using the bounds values and resolution
GridCoverage2D coverage2D = reader.read(generalParameter);

Is the use of generalParameter the right way to address this?

Thanks for any hint,
Andrea