Hello,

I have question about potential using the GeoTools in the commercial app.

We are planning to develop a new app and we would like to use GeoTools
library in it. Because LGPL licence terms are not easy to read I´d like to
ask you directly.

Our software in the executable form would use GeoTools library by the static
linking. I read that static linking can be problematic towards the
commercial apps. Can we distribute the executable form of the software by
Google Play and AppStore without revealing source code of our whole
software? Or which requirements we have to fulfill to do so?

I´ve read your FAQ and according to them, such use seems allright, but I
want to be 100 % sure that we would use your software properly.

Thanks for your reply

Tomas