Good Evening Everyone,

I am new to Geotools but I am very excited with the power of this tool. I am
involved in a big academic project in order to plot the history of civil
airline plane in map in order to deploy a model to predict flight trajectories.
Of course geotools was my favorite choice as a read the manual and tutorials.
I want to raise a question when the map is shown and I move the displayed map
on screen with the pane tool, non visible part become visible on the screen
appears as blank white area first and with a certain delay the map content is
shown. I trying to fix this because I want a smooth move in the map due to the
fact that trajectories is crossing huge areas and map movements and zoom in/out
is going to happen all the time.
I would be graceful if someone describe be the reason why this is happened and
how to fix it. The map projection is done with shape files and I add the
trajectories to separate layers. Also I have tried to decrease the paint delay
because I have extend the JMapPane.

Thanks in advance!!!

Gerontopoulos Dimitrios
jim_oldbird1...@hotmail.gr<mailto:jim_oldbird1...@hotmail.gr>