GeoTools people.
I've a simple question.
I'm connecting to an ArcGIS feature web service.
What I want to discover is which field in the published attributes is the
primary key. The sites I am looking at can have OBJECTID fields of type
esriFieldTypeOID, but often the name is otherwise: rid, gid, fid, oid etc etc.
The common thing is that one field is of type esriFieldTypeOID.
Looking at the source with GeoTools the data type is returned as
java.lang.Integer (AttributeDescriptor) which is fair enough in one sense but
not useful to distinguish a field from all other integer. So, is there a way of
discovering what field is of type
esriFieldTypeOID?
Simon

⁣39 Cliff View Drive, Allens Rivulet, 7150, Tasmania, Australia
(P) 03 62 396 397
(M) 0418 396 381
(W) www.spdba.com.au​