-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy Quirk
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 10:22 AM
To: Dale W Jamieson; 'GEP-Ed'
Subject: Re: a policy intro

Dale -

You might find Judith Layzer's The Environmental Case: Translating Values
into
Policy (CQ Press 2005) useful.  It contains mainly domestic policy cases,
but is
quite good on the policy process.  Students work very well with this book's
case
approach to teaching.

Nancy