-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leslie Wirpsa
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:27 PM
Cc: gep-ed@listserve1.allegheny.edu
Subject: green and gene revolution and biofuels

Hello all,

I'm teaching my food course again, and I am looking for something
historical, precise and comprehensive on the Green Revolution (especially
backing up claims that corporations needed to use surplus WWII bomb
chemicals for profit aka fertilizers, etc) and the Gene Revolution. Beyond
Vandana Shiva.....

This is an undergrad, non-majors course.

Also, I'm looking for good solid biofuel (soy, corn, african palm oil,
linseed, etc....) material. I have a great deal of NGO (IATP) material from
the U.S. Social Forum, but I need solid scholarly analysis for my MA course.

Any gems appreciated.

Best,

Leslie Wirpsa
Assistant Professor