Hi,
I hope it's not too late, there was a virus posted to the list (not by me!).
Here is the info:
Name: SIRCAM
Variants: SCAM.A, TROJ_SCAM.A, W32.Sircam.Worm@mm
Earlier variants: -
Sort of virus: WORM
Risk: Low (not descructif) - Medium (great spreading)
A large and growing number of computers is infected with W32/SirCam@MM.
The infected e-mail can come from adresses you recognize.
The body of the messages changes, as does the name of the file.

The message can appear as follows:
subject: (random)
Body: (content varies)
Hi! How are you?
I send you this file in order to have your advice
or I hope you can help me with this file that I send
or I hope you like the file that I sendo you
or This is the file with the information that you ask for
See you later. Thanks

That same message can also be received in Spanish:
Hola como estas ?
Te mando este archivo para que me des tu punto de vista
or Espero me puedas ayudar con el archivo que te mando
or Espero te guste este archivo que te mando
or Este es el archivo con la información que me pediste
Nos vemos pronto, gracias.

The virus looks for .GIF, .JPG, .JPEG, .MPEG, .MOV, .MPG, .PDF, .PNG, .PS,
en .ZIP-files in the folder MY DOCUMENTS en tries to send copies of those
files to all the receivers that are found in all the cache-files.

Solution:

Check your aniviruswebsite for an update.
It is recommanded to update your anti-virus programm regularly. You are
advised to check of your version does recognize this virus.

http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_SIRCAM.A

Advice:
You are advised to set up your PC so the real extension of the files is
showed.
In 'My computer', choose the menu 'View' en after that the option 'Folder
Options...'
Do NOT mark the section 'Hide file extensions for known file types'.

That's it, I hope it's clear, 'cause I had to translate it from Dutch to
English.
Good luck!
Sarah
(Sorry for sending this to the list)