At 02:37 PM 7/25/01, you wrote:

>Yep! We have one too! So much easier than a PC! But we get send all this
>info, and since a lot of people do have a PC, and the only way to fight
>these things (viruses, not PC's ;o) is by information.
>Hope no one was affected!

I use a PC, but have escaped mail-based viruses in the past simply by not
using OE as an email program.  That's the problem with a mono-culture, be
it computer programming or a forest; a disease will run through it like
wildfire.  I remember reading when the ILOVEYOU virus came around that a
couple big companies escaped it entirely because they use Eudora rather
than OE.

Michelle
Flutist

--
Hush now, my baby, be still love don't cry,
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream