If anyone needs to e-mail me, please do so at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for now.  I will not
have access to my normal e-mail until the 9th.  We moved and it's taking our isp that
long to come get our cable modem connection fixed up.  In the meantime I am using a
borrowed computer and this web-based e-mail account.

We have two little female gerbils that are not spoken for, and will be available in
2-3 weeks.  One is golden agouti and the other is either dove or sapphire, I haven't
decided which.  If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  We
are still in Scottsdale, AZ, just a different part of town.  I still don't ship, but
am willing to drive a few hours if need be to deliver, or set up a ride share if
possible.

Tana and The Little Rascals
http://members.home.net/tlr-gerbilry